anti-CD176 mouse monoclonal, EBS-CD-054, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, IHC and WB
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgM kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||ELISA, IHC, WB|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Neuraminidase-treated human red blood cells|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
EBS-CD-054 recognizes the carbohydrate epitope Thomsen-Friedenreich (asialo-glycophorin; Gal-beta1-3GalNAc). It is specific for both anomeric forms of this disaccharide (TF-alpha and TF-beta, including related structures on glycolipids). Immunoblotting with human acute myelogenous leukemia cells revealed a series of TF-active glycoproteins with a main band at about 155 kDa. It shows no cross-reactivity with sialylated glycophorin. Human cells normally do not carry Thomsen-Friedenreich antigen. Only after malignant transformation the antigen may appear and is thus considered a pan-carcinoma marker. EBS-CD-054 was typed at the 7th CD-Workshop.
Positive control: KG1 cells or human colorectal carcinoma tissues.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.