anti-CD15/FUTU4/Lex mouse monoclonal, Bra4F1, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgM kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||ELISA, FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||k562 (erythroid-myeloid leukemia cell line)|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Alpha-(1,3-fucosyltransferase 4, EC 2.4.1.-, ELAM-1 ligand fucosyltransferase, Fucosyltransferase 4, Fucosyltransferase IV, Fuc-TIV, FucT-IV, Galactoside 3-L-fucosyltransferase, FUT4, ELFT, FCT3A|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM Tris with 1 mM EDTA pH 9.0 recommended)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
Bra4F1 reacts with CD15 (220 kDa). CD15 is present on >95% of granulocytes including neutrophils and eosinophils and to a lesser degree on monocytes. CD15 is further expressed in Reed-Sternberg cells in classic Hodgkin's disease. CD15 is occasionally expressed in large cell lymphomas of both B and T phenotypes. It is also expressed on a wide variety of other tumor cells including myeloid leukemia, breast, colorectal, and lung cancer cells. Bra4F1 was clustered at the IVth International Workshop on Leucocyte Differentiation Antigens.
Positive control: U937 cells, Reed-Sternberg's cells in Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.