anti-CD43a mouse monoclonal, 111-3E9, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF, IHC and WB
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC, WB|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:25-1:50 (2-4 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:25-1:50 (2-4 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM citrate buffer pH 6.0 recommended)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
111-3E9 reacts with a 95/115 kDa protein on T-cells and thymocytes and a 115/135 kDa molecule on neutrophils and platelets. 70-90% of T-cell lymphomas and from 22-37% of B-cell lymphomas express CD43. No reactivity has been observed with reactive B-cells. So a B-lineage population that co-expresses CD43 is highly likely to be a malignant lymphoma, especially a low-grade lymphoma, rather than a reactive B-cell population. When CD43 antibody is used in combination with anti-CD20, effective immunophenotyping of the lymphomas in formalin-fixed tissues can be obtained. Co-staining of a lymphoid infiltrate with anti-CD20 and anti-CD43 argues against a reactive process and favors a diagnosis of lymphoma. In addition, expression is altered in Wiskott Aldrich Syndrome. A proportion of AIDS patients have antibodies to CD43. A soluble form called galactoglycoprotein is present in serum. The epitope of 111-3E9 is clearly different from Bra7G.
Positive control: paracortex in a tonsil or a reactive lymph node.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.