anti-Progesterone mouse monoclonal, EBS-O-049, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA
- Reacts with all species
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Progesterone-11a-hemisuccinate conjugated to BSA (Progesterone-11a-HMS-BSA)|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
EBS-O-049 is specific for progesterone. It exhibits minimal cross reactivity with related compounds in ELISA. It reacts with Progesterone-11a-HMS-BSA: 100%; 5-beta-Pregnane-3,20-dione: 48%; 5-alpha-Pregnane-3,20-dione: 26.4%; 17-alpha-Hydroxyprogesterone: 2.5%; 20-alpha-Hydroxyprogesterone: 0.04%. Progesterone is a steroid hormone synthesized from the cholesterol derivative, pregnenolone, in the cortex of the adrenal gland. Progesterone is secreted by the corpus luteum and acts to prepare the endometrium for the implantation of a fertilized egg. During pregnancy, it is secreted by the placenta to prevent spontaneous abortion and to stimulate the development of mammary tissue to produce milk. Thus, progesterone plays a central role in the reproductive events associated with the establishment and maintenance of pregnancy. Luteinized theca cells of normal ovary secrete progesterone.
Positive control: ovary or placenta.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.
- Purified, lyophilized
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, IHC and WB
- Reacts with human, mouse and pig
- Isotype: IgG1