anti-Factor VIIIc mouse monoclonal, MH104, lyophilized, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, IHC and WB
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG2a
|Application||ELISA, IHC, WB|
|Storage before reconstitution||2-8°C until indicated expiry date|
|Storage after reconstitution||Up to 3 months at 2-8°C; long term storage in aliquots at -20°C; avoid freeze/thaw cycles|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Human factor VIII antigen|
|Concentration||500 µg/ml after reconstitution with 1 ml dist. water
|Formulation||Lyophilized; reconstitute in 1 ml dist. water (final solution contains 0.09% sodium azide, 0.5% BSA in PBS buffer, pH 7.4)|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||Assay dependent|
|Western Blot (WB)||Assay dependent|
MH104 is specific for human factor VIIIc, a 300 kDa protein present in plasma in a complex with von Willebrandt factor. Involved in the clotting cascade (activated by thrombin) by forming a complex with factor IXa, calcium, and phospholipids.
Polypeptide reacting: Factor VIIIc protein (epitope localization: intact 83 kDa light chain).
Disorders specifically detected: Elevated levels of factor VIII have been associated with acute and chronic liver diseases, vascular disorders, diabetes and with acute-phase reactions.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.