anti-M13/fd/F1 Filamentous Phages mouse monoclonal, B62-FE2, FITC Conjugate
- FITC conjugate
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for phage display
- Reacts with filamentous phages F1, filamentous phages fd and filamentous phages M13
- Isotype: IgG2b
|Quantity||250 µl (400 µg/ml)|
|Reactivity||Filamentous phages F1, Filamentous phages M13, Filamentous phages fd|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Fd phages from E. coli F+ strain (JM109)|
|Formulation||Tris buffer (pH 8.0), 0.5% BSA, 0.09% sodium azide|
|Note||Centrifuge prior to opening|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Phage Display||1 µg/ml; immunoassays for the identification of recombinant antigen- or antibody-phages; Detection limit: 1E+07 phage particles|
B62-FE2 binds to an epitope on pVIII (phage coat protein) covering the N-terminal region of g8p AEGDDPAKAAFDSLQASAT (Kneissel et al. 1999).
Kneissel, S. et al. Epitope structures recognised by antibodies against the major coat protein (g8p) of filamentous bacteriophage fd (Inoviridae). J. Mol. Biol. 288, 21-8 (1999).
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.
- Helper phage for phage display
- Tool for isolation of recombinant antibodies, proteins and peptides
- Increased panning efficiency
- Panning with reduced amount of panning antigen
- Identification of high and low affinity binders