anti-AAV4 (intact particle) mouse monoclonal, ADK4, Biotin Conjugate
- Biotin conjugate
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA
- Reacts with AAV4 intact particles
- Isotype: IgG2a kappa
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Formulation||Contains 0.09% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Adeno-associated virus 4; AAV-4|
|Note||Centrifuge prior to opening|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|ELISA||1:20 (dilute with PBS + 0.05% Tween 20)|
For characterization of different stages of infection and very useful for the analysis of the AAV assembly process.
ADK4 specifically reacts with intact adeno-associated virus 4 particles, empty and full capsids. Recognizes a conformational epitope of assembled capsids, not present in denatured capsid proteins and native but unassembled capsid proteins.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.
- Ready-made, sterile and endotoxin-tested solution of iodixanol
- Suitable for the isolation of many different cell types from blood and tissue as well as for the isolation of cell organelles and membrane fractions
- Separation of viable from non-viable cells
- Also suitable for self-generated gradients
- Highly effective for purification of viruses and virus particles
- Also suitable for isolation of proteins, plasma lipoproteins and plasmid DNA, fractionation of ribonucleoproteins