anti-AAV4 (intact particle) mouse monoclonal, ADK4, lyophilized, purified
The nitrocellulose membrane was blocked with 5% dry milk in PBST for 1 h at RT. The primary antibody anti-AAV4 (intact particle) mouse monoclonal, ADK4 (Cat. No. 610147) was diluted in blocking buffer (antibody concentration 100 ng/ml) and incubated for 1 h at RT. The secondary antibody goat anti-mouse IgG HRP was also diluted in blocking buffer (antibody concentration 200 ng/ml) and incubated for 1 h at RT. The bands were visualized by chemiluminescent detection using Pierce™ ECL Plus Western Blotting Substrate.
- Purified, lyophilized
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for dot blot, ELISA and ICC
- Reacts with AAV4 intact particles
- Isotype: IgG2a kappa
|Application||Affinity chromatography, Dot blot, ELISA, ICC/IF, IP|
|Storage before reconstitution||2-8°C until indicated expiry date|
|Storage after reconstitution||Up to 3 months at 2-8°C; long term storage in aliquots at -20°C; avoid freeze/thaw cycles|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Concentration||50 µg/ml after reconstitution with 1 ml dist. water
|Formulation||Lyophilized; reconstitute in 1 ml dist. water (final solution contains 0.09% sodium azide, 0.5% BSA in PBS buffer, pH 7.4)|
|Synonym||Adeno-associated virus 4; AAV-4|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:20|
|Affinity Chromatography||Assay dependent|
|Dot Blot||1:500 (0.1 µg/ml; non-denaturing conditions)|
For characterization of different stages of infection and very useful for the analysis of the AAV assembly process.
ADK4 specifically reacts with intact adeno-associated virus 4 particles, empty and full capsids. Recognizes a conformational epitope of assembled capsids, not present in denatured capsid proteins and native but unassembled capsid proteins.
The antibody cannot be used for immunoblotting.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
- Ready-made, sterile and endotoxin-tested solution of iodixanol
- Suitable for the isolation of many different cell types from blood and tissue as well as for the isolation of cell organelles and membrane fractions
- Separation of viable from non-viable cells
- Also suitable for self-generated gradients
- Highly effective for purification of viruses and virus particles
- Also suitable for isolation of proteins, plasma lipoproteins and plasmid DNA, fractionation of ribonucleoproteins