anti-AAV6 (intact particle) mouse monoclonal, ADK6, lyophilized, purified
The nitrocellulose membrane was blocked with 5% dry milk in PBST for 1 h at RT. The primary antibody anti-AAV6 (intact particle) mouse monoclonal, ADK6 (Cat. No. 610159) was diluted in blocking buffer (antibody concentration 100 ng/ml) and incubated for 1 h at RT. The secondary antibody goat anti-mouse IgG HRP was also diluted in blocking buffer (antibody concentration 200 ng/ml) and incubated for 1 h at RT. The bands were visualized by chemiluminescent detection using Pierce™ ECL Plus Western Blotting Substrate.
- Purified, lyophilized
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for dot blot, ELISA and neutralization assays
- Reacts with AAV6 intact particles
- Isotype: IgG2a kappa
|Application||Dot blot, ELISA, ICC/IF, Neutralization assay|
|Storage before reconstitution||2-8°C until indicated expiry date|
|Storage after reconstitution||Up to 3 months at 2-8°C; long term storage in aliquots at -20°C; avoid freeze/thaw cycles|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Concentration||50 µg/ml after reconstitution with 1 ml PBS|
|Formulation||Lyophilized; reconstitute in 1 ml sterile PBS|
|Synonym||Adeno-associated virus 6; AAV-6|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||Assay dependent|
|Dot Blot||1:500 (0.1 µg/ml; non-denaturing conditions)|
|Neutralization Assay||Assay dependent|
For characterization of different stages of infection and very useful for the analysis of the AAV6 assembly process. ADK6 specifically reacts with intact adeno-associated virus 6 particles, empty and full capsids. Recognizes a conformational epitope of assembled capsids. The antibody cannot be used for immunoblotting.
The antibody is also useful for neutralizing experiments.
Limited Use Label License: Research Use Only
Product is exclusively licensed to PROGEN Biotechnik GmbH. The use of these products for the development, manufacturing and sale of secondary products/derivatives which are based on the purchased products and/or which include the purchased product require a royalty based sub-license agreement.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.
- Ready-made, sterile and endotoxin-tested solution of iodixanol
- Suitable for the isolation of many different cell types from blood and tissue as well as for the isolation of cell organelles and membrane fractions
- Separation of viable from non-viable cells
- Also suitable for self-generated gradients
- Highly effective for purification of viruses and virus particles
- Also suitable for isolation of proteins, plasma lipoproteins and plasmid DNA, fractionation of ribonucleoproteins