anti-CA19-9 (SLea) mouse monoclonal, 121SLE, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, FACS, IHC
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgM kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||ELISA, FACS, IHC|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Ten precipitin lines obtained after immunodiffusion using mAb NS19-9 and mucins isolated from an ovarian cyst of a 0Lea+b- patient|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
121SLE reacts with CA19-9 (>400 kDa) or sialyl Lea structure, which is synthesized from type 1 blood group precursor chains and is present in individuals expressing the Lea and/or Leb blood group antigens. 121SLE also binds to some extend to the afuco version of SLea (LSTa; CA50). In normal tissues, CA19-9 is present in ductal epithelium of the breast, kidney, salivary, gland and sweat glands. Its expression is greatly enhanced in serum as well as in the majority of tumor cells in gastrointestinal (GI) carcinomas, including adenocarcinomas of the stomach, intestine and pancreas. 121SLE was typed in the ISOBM TD-6 workshop.
Positive control: stomach or colon carcinoma.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.