anti-CD106 mouse monoclonal, B-K9, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||ELISA, FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Activated umbilical cord vein endothelial cells (HUVEC)|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Vascular cell adhesion protein 1, V-CAM 1, VCAM-1, INCAM-100, CD antigen CD106, VCAM1|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
CD106 is a protein of 110 kDa, also known as vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 (VCAM-1) and INCAM-100. CD106 is a member of the Ig superfamily of adhesion molecules and is expressed at high levels on cytokine stimulated vascular endothelial cells, and at minimal levels on unstimulated endothelial cells. It is also present on follicular dendritic cells of lymph nodes, myoblasts, and some macrophages. In addition, epithelial cells and cancers cells can be positive, like in kidney and prostate cancer. CD106 serves as a ligand for leukocytes integrin (VLA-4 or CD49d/CD29) and mediates cell adhesion of leukocytes to activated endothelium. It plays a role in various immunological and inflammatory responses. B-K9 inhibits the binding of leukocytes to VCAM-1 on stimulated endothelial cells.
Positive control: human placenta or tonsil, kidney, some prostate cancers.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.