anti-CD109 mouse monoclonal, EBS-CD-046, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with human and monkey
- Isotype: IgG2a kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Recombinant human CD109|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||CD109 antigen, 150 kDa TGF-beta-1-binding protein, C3 and PZP-like alpha-2-macroglobulin domain-containing protein 7, Platelet-specific Gov antigen, p180, r150, CD antigen CD109, CD109, CPAMD7|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
CD109 is a GPI-anchored member of the alpha-2-macroglobulin (A2M) and complement family of proteins. It is expressed on activated T-cells, platelets, hematopoietic stem cells, megakaryocyte precursors, vascular endothelial cells, basal and myoepithelial cells of secretory glands, and squamous cell carcinomas. A 170-180 kDa precursor is autocatalytically reduced to 150 kDa and 120 kDa forms. On keratinocytes CD109 binds TGF-beta and associates with TGF-beta RI and TGF-beta RII, resulting in inhibition of TGF-beta signalling. Polymorphisms of CD109 include the platelet-specific Gov antigen and the blood group ABH antigens. Alloantibodies directed against these antigens result in unsuccessful platelet transfusions, neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia, and post-transfusion purpura.
Positive control: human platelets, blood vessels.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.