anti-CD11a mouse monoclonal, 87-6F9, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF, IHC and WB
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG2b kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC, WB|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Stimulated human leucocytes|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Integrin alpha-L, CD11 antigen-like family member A, Leukocyte adhesion glycoprotein LFA-1 alpha chain, LFA-1A, Leukocyte function-associated molecule 1 alpha chain, CD antigen CD11a, ITGAL, CD11A|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||Assay dependent|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
87-6F9 reacts with CD11a, a transmembrane molecule with 1,145 amino acid residues and a MW of 180 kDa. CD11a is expressed on lymphocytes, granulocytes, monocytes and macrophages. Levels on memory T-cells tend to increase. CD11a plays a key role in mediating leucocyte adhesion to endothelium during inflammatory response through binding to ICAM 1 (CD54). Other ligands are ICAM-2 and ICAM-3. It is also involved in many other T-cell functions and immune phenomena. When paired with CD18, it forms the integrin alphaLbeta2 adhesion. 87-6F9 potently blocks LFA-1 dependent homotypic cell aggregation and was typed in the IVth International Leucocyte Typing Workshop.
Positive control: human leucocytes.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.