anti-CD20 mouse monoclonal, 93-1B3, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS and IHC
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|1 ml (100 µg/ml)
|Research use only
|Stimulated human leucocytes
|PBS with 0.02% sodium azide
|B-lymphocyte antigen CD20, B-lymphocyte surface antigen B1, Bp35, Leukocyte surface antigen Leu-16, Membrane-spanning 4-domains subfamily A member 1, CD antigen CD20, MS4A1, CD20
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen
|1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)
|0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml
93-1B3 binds with CD20, which is a 30/33 kDa non-glycosylated transmembrane phosphoprotein with three extensive hydrophobic regions. CD20 is involved in regulation of B-cell activation. It is expressed on the surface of all B-cells beginning at the pro-B phase (CD45R+, CD117+) and progressively increasing in concentration until maturity. Plasma cells are negative. CD20 is retained on many B-cell malignancies. CD20 positive cells are also sometimes found in cases of Hodgkin's disease, myeloma, and thymoma. 93-1B3 has been clustered at the IIIrd and Vth HLDA Workshops.
Positive control: Daudi, Raji, U266, human lymphocytes, lymph nodes and tonsils.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.