anti-CD36 mouse monoclonal, EBS-CD-023, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG2b kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||GP88 purified from human platelets|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Platelet glycoprotein 4, Fatty acid translocase, FAT, Glycoprotein IIIb, GPIIIB, Leukocyte differentiation antigen CD36, PAS IV, PAS-4, Platelet collagen receptor, Platelet glycoprotein IV, GPIV, Thrombospondin receptor, CD antigen CD36, CD36, GP3B, GP4|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||1-2 µg/million cells|
CD36 is a 80-90 kDa protein, expressed on platelets, monocytes and macrophages, microvascular endothelial cells, erythrocyte precursors, mammary epithelial cells, and some macrophage derived dendritic cells. CD36 acts as a receptor for thrombospondin (TSP), collagen types I, IV and V, P. falciparum malaria-infected erythrocytes, and sickle erythrocytes. CD36 plays a role in platelet aggregation, macrophage foam cell development, inflammation, and the tissue ischemia observed in sickle cell disease and cerebral malaria.
Positive control: HEL, U937 or C32 melanoma cells. Platelets, monocytes, macrophages, umbilical vein endothelium, microvascular endothelial cells in tonsil.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.