anti-CD5 mouse monoclonal, Cris-1, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF, IHC and IP
- Reacts with human and monkey
- Isotype: IgG2a kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC, IP|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Stimulating human leukocytes|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||T-cell surface glycoprotein CD5, Lymphocyte antigen T1/Leu-1, CD antigen CD5, CD5, LEU1|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
|Immunoprecipitation (IP)||Assay dependent|
Cris-1 reacts with a 67 kDa protein, consistent with human CD5. Cris-1 was assigned at the Ist and IIIrd International Leucocyte Typing Workshops. CD5 is a pan T-cell marker that also reacts with a B-cell marker subset and a range of neoplastic B-cells, e.g. chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma (CLL/SLL), mantle cell lymphoma, and a subset (~10%) of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. CD5 aberrant expression is useful in the diagnosis of mature T-cell neoplasms.
Positive control: 293T, Ramos, or MOLT-4 cells, tonsil.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.