anti-CD63 mouse monoclonal, EBS-CD-036, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with human and mouse
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||MeWo cell membranes|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|UniprotID||P08962 (Human), P41731 (Mouse)|
|Synonym||CD63 antigen, Granulophysin, Lysosomal-associated membrane protein 3, LAMP-3, Melanoma-associated antigen ME491, OMA81H, Ocular melanoma-associated antigen, Tetraspanin-30, Tspan-30, CD antigen CD63, CD63, MLA1, TSPAN30|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
EBS-CD-036 reacts with CD63 and is mainly used in combination with EBS-CD-147 and/or anti-PEM (MUC1) to identify melanoma from carcinoma in paraffin sections. Melanomas are EBS-CD-036 and EBS-CD-147 positive, but PEM negative. EBS-CD-036 reacts in frozen sections with melanoma and breast cancers, smooth muscle and lung (weakly). In paraffin sections melanomas (primary skin, uveal and choroidal), melanoma metastases, clear cell CA, carcinoids, skin nevi, medullary CA of thyroid, prostate CA, some breast, ovary, lung, colorectal and bladder CA positive. Normal tissues that are positive include: mast cells, sweat glands, islets of Langerhans, pituitary, pancreas, peribronchial glads, Paneth cells and prostate glands.
Positive control: SK-MEL-28, HL60, THP-1, NIH/3T3 cells, melanoma, lymphoma.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.