anti-CD66e (CEACAM5) mouse monoclonal, CB-30, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||ELISA, FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Human colon cancer extract|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Carcinoembryonic antigen-related cell adhesion molecule 5, Carcinoembryonic antigen, CEA, Meconium antigen 100, CD antigen CD66e, CEACAM5, CEA|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM citrate buffer pH 6.0 recommended)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
CB-30 reacts with CD66e or CEA with MW of 80-200 kDa. CEA is present in fetal gut and is re-expressed in increased amounts in intestinal carcinomas and several other tumors. CEA is not found in benign glands, stroma, or malignant prostatic cells. Antibody to CEA is useful in detecting early foci of gastric carcinoma and in distinguishing pulmonary adenocarcinomas (60-70% are CEA+) from pleural mesotheliomas (rarely or weakly CEA+). Ant-CEA positivity is seen in adenocarcinomas from the lung, colon, stomach, esophagus, pancreas, gallbladder, urachus, salivary gland, ovary, and endocervix.
Positive control: MCF7 cells, 293T cells, colon carcinoma.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.