anti-CD74 mouse monoclonal, LN-2, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with human, monkey and mouse
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Reactivity||Human, Monkey, Mouse|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Cell extracts from diffuse histiocytic lymphoma SU-DHL-4|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|UniprotID||P04233 (Human), P04441 (Mouse)|
|Synonym||HLA class II histocompatibility antigen gamma chain, HLA-DR antigens-associated invariant chain, Ia antigen-associated invariant chain, Ii, p33, CD antigen CD74 [Cleaved into: Class-II-associated invariant chain peptide, CLIP], CD74, DHLAG
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM citrate buffer pH 6.0 recommended)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
LN-2 is directed against the CD74 cluster, established during the IVth Leukocyte Typing Workshops. CD74 comprises four species of proteins (MW 41/35/33 kDa), all coded by a single gene, consisting of nine exons. CD74 is expressed primarily by antigen presenting cells, such as B-lymphocytes (from before the pre-B cell stage to before the plasma cell stage), macrophages, and monocytes, and many epithelial cells. In tissue sections anti CD74 show a binding pattern very similar to that of anti-HLA-DR. It binds to the peptide binding groove of newly synthesized MHC class II alpha/beta heterodimers and prevents their premature association with endogenous polypeptides.
Positive control: Daudi or Raji cells. Tonsil or lymp node.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.