anti-CD84 mouse monoclonal, 152-1D5, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF, IHC, IP and WB
- Reacts with human
- Isotype IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC, IP, WB|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||MLR stimulated lymphocytes|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||SLAM family member 5, Cell surface antigen MAX.3, Hly9-beta, Leukocyte differentiation antigen CD84, Signaling lymphocytic activation molecule 5, CD antigen CD84, CD84, SLAMF5
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||1-2 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
|Immunoprecipitation (IP)||Assay dependent|
|Western Blot (WB)||Assay dependent|
152-1D5 reacts with human CD84 (Mw 74 kDa). CD84 is expressed on mature B-cells and on B-cell lines, but not on plasma cell lines. Immunohistochemistry demonstrated that it strongly stains tissue macrophages. It is also expressed on platelets and at low levels on blood T-cells. It is a highly N-glycosylated protein and belongs to immunoglobulin superfamily. It may play a role in leukocyte activation, but cellular expression does not significantly increase after activation. 152-1D5 was clustered at the Vth WLDA.
Positive control: Raji, HL60, THP-1, HMC-1, HEL and NAMALWA cells. Human platelets, macrophages and human tonsil.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.