anti-CD86 mouse monoclonal, EBS-CD-042, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with human, mouse and rat
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Reactivity||Human, Mouse, Rat|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||ARH-77 cells (B-lymphoblastoid cell line)|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|UniprotID||P42081 (Human), P42082 (Mouse), O35531 (Rat)|
|Synonym||T-lymphocyte activation antigen CD86, Activation B7-2 antigen, B70, BU63, CTLA-4 counter-receptor B7.2, FUN-1, CD antigen CD86, CD86, CD28LG2|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
EBS-CD-42 reacts with CD86, a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily, and highly expressed on monocytes, dendritic cells and stimulated B-cells. It is probably the major CD28 ligand. Furthermore, EBS-CD-042 blocks binding of soluble CD152 to CD86.
Positive control: 293T or Jurkat cells. Monocytes and dendritic cells, activated T, B and natural killer cells in lymph node or tonsil.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.