anti-CRASH mouse monoclonal, 7B6, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, IHC and WB
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||ELISA, IHC, WB|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||With CRASH recombinant protein and synthetic peptide|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Isoaspartyl peptidase/L-asparaginase, EC 18.104.22.168, EC 22.214.171.124, Asparaginase-like protein 1, Beta-aspartyl-peptidase, Isoaspartyl dipeptidase, L-asparagine amidohydrolase [Cleaved into: Isoaspartyl peptidase/L-asparaginase alpha chain; Isoaspartyl peptidase/L-asparaginase beta chain], ASRGL1, ALP, CRASH|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM citrate buffer pH 6.0 recommended)|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
7B6 reacts with CRASH, a 308 AA glycoprotein sharing 32% homology with human asparaginase and identical to Asparaginase-Like Protein (ALP) found in rat sperm. CRASH is found in a variety of tumors, but only occasionally in normal tissues. Especially ovarian cancers are highly positive. CRASH is further found in brain tumors, some colonic cancers, some lung cancers, some prostate cancers, uterine cancers, some breast cancers and some thyroid cancers. It was not found in serum. In Western blot three bands are demonstrated of 45 kDa, 28 kDa and 15 kDa.
Positive control: ovarian cancer, KM22 breast cancer cells.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.