anti-Cdk7 mouse monoclonal, Mo-1.1, lyophilized, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF, IHC, IP and WB
- Reacts with human and mouse
- Isoytpe: IgG2b
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC, IP, WB|
|Storage before reconstitution||2-8°C until indicated expiry date|
|Storage after reconstitution||Up to 3 months at 2-8°C; long term storage in aliquots at -20°C; avoid freeze/thaw cycles|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Recombinant C-terminal 221 aa fragment of human wild-type cdk7/CAK (cyclin activating kinase)|
|Concentration||50 µg/ml after reconstitution with 1 ml dist. water|
|Formulation||Lyophilized; reconstitute in 1 ml dist. water (final solution contains 0.09% sodium azide, 0.5% BSA in PBS buffer, pH 7.4)|
|UniprotID||P50613 (Human),Q03147 (Mouse)|
|Synonym||Cyclin-dependent kinase 7, EC 184.108.40.206, EC 220.127.116.11, 39 kDa protein kinase, p39 Mo15, CDK-activating kinase 1, Cell division protein kinase 7, Serine/threonine-protein kinase 1, TFIIH basal transcription factor complex kinase subunit, CDK7, CAK, CAK1, CDKN7, MO15, STK1|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||Assay dependent|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:10-1:20|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||Assay dependent|
|Immunoprecipitation (IP)||Assay dependent|
|Western Blot (WB)||Assay dependent|
Mo-1.1 recognizes the key cell cycle regulator cdk7, which is essential to activate the cdk2 kinase in G1 phase and the cdc2 kinase in G2/M phase. The antibody is useful for cell cycle analysis, cell proliferation studies and for immunohistochemistry.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.