anti-Cyclin D1 mouse monoclonal, DCS-6, liquid, purified, sample
- Purified, liquid, small
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF, IHC, IP, Neutralization Assay and WB
- Reacts with dog, human, monkey, mouse and rat
- Isotype: IgG2a
|Quantity||200 µl (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||ICC/IF, IHC, WB|
|Reactivity||Dog, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rat|
|Storage||Short term at 2-8°C; long term storage in aliquots at -20°C; avoid freeze/thaw cycles|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Human recombinant full-length cyclin D1 protein|
|Concentration||100 µg/ml (20 µg)
|Formulation||0.09% sodium azide, 0.5% BSA in PBS buffer, pH 7.4|
|UniprotID||Q64HP0 (Dog, Canis familiaris),P24385 (Human),P25322 (Mouse),P39948 (Rat)|
|Synonym||G1/S-specific cyclin-D1, B-cell lymphoma 1 protein, BCL-1, BCL-1 oncogene, PRAD1 oncogene, CCND1, BCL1, PRAD1|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||Assay dependent|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:20-1:50 (2-5 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:20-1:50 (2-5 µg/ml, microwave treatment recommended)|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
DCS-6 reacts specifically with cyclin D1 protein present predominantly in G1 phase of cell cycle; it does not cross-react with D2 or D3 cyclins (the closest relatives within the cyclin family); DCS-6 is especially useful in tumor diagnosis: it can be used as fast method to identify cases with 11q13 amplifications. Cyclin D1 gene is identical to the BCL-1 and the PRAD-1 oncogene and is part of the chromosome 11q13 amplicon which is amplified in several common tumor types like breast, lung, esophagus, urinary bladder and head and neck carcinoma. Polypeptide reacting: Mr 36 kDa polypeptide (cyclin D1 polypeptide of human cells).
Reactivity on cultured cell lines: MCF-7, MDA-MB-134 and MDA-MB-231 (breast cancer cell lines), UMSC22 (squamous cell carcinoma cell line), U-2-OS (osteosarcoma cell line), RT-112, A431, HT-29, 3T3-L1, Ins-1.
The expression of Cyclin D1 is tissue specific and associated with tumor onset and progression.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for WB
- Reacts with human, mouse and rat
- Isotype: IgG1