anti-Giardia lamblia mouse monoclonal, EBS-I-039, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with Giardia lamblia
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||ELISA, FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml; acetone or paraformaldehyde fixed only)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
Giardiasisis a diarrheal illness caused by a single celled microscopic protozoan parasite, Giardia lamblia, also known as Giardia intestinalis. Giardia lamblia exists in two forms, an active form called a trophozoite, and an inactive form called a cyst. The active trophozoite attaches to the lining of the small intestine and is responsible for causing the signs and symptoms of giardiasis. The trophozoite cannot live long outside of the body and spread of infection is via the cyst, which is excreted in the host's feces. When it is ingested, stomach acid activates the cyst, and the cyst develops into the disease causing trophozoite in the new host. Giardiasis is diagnosed by finding cysts or trophozoites in the feces.
Positive control: Giardia lamblia preparations or infected tissues.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.