anti-GnRH-receptor mouse monoclonal, F1G4, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, IHC and WB
- Reacts with human and rat
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||ELISA, IHC, WB|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||BSA-conjugated peptide corresponding to amino acids 1-29 (MANSASPEQNQHCSAINNSIPLMQGNLPY) of human GnRH receptor extracellular domain|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Putative gonadotropin-releasing hormone II receptor, GnRH II receptor, GnRH-II-R, Type II GnRH receptor, GNRHR2
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM Tris with 1mM EDTA pH 9.0 recommended)|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
F1G4 reacts with GnRH receptors in the anterior pituitary. GnRH stimulates the gonadotrophs of the anterior pituitary to secrete luteinising hormone (LH) as well as follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). The receptor contains seven hydrophobic transmembrane domains connected by hydrophilic extracellular, and intracellular loops characteristic of G protein couple receptors. Some cancers like ovarian and breast cancers sometimes carry.
Positive control: Human pituitary gland, ovarian and breast cancers.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.