anti-HSP60 mouse monoclonal, HSP60-1, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF, IHC and WB
- Reacts with bovine, chicken, dog, hamster, human, monkey, pig, rabbit, rat and sheep
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC, WB|
|Reactivity||Bovine, Chicken, Dog, Hamster, Human, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Recombinant human HSPD1|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|UniprotID||P31081 (Bovine), Q5ZL72 (Chicken), P10809 (Human), A0A287ATN8 (Pig), P63039 (Rat), A0A6P7DQC9 (Sheep)|
|Synonym||60 kDa heat shock protein, mitochondrial, EC 18.104.22.168, 60 kDa chaperonin, Chaperonin 60, CPN60, Heat shock protein 60, HSP-60, Hsp60, HuCHA60, Mitochondrial matrix protein P1, P60 lymphocyte protein, HSPD1, HSP60
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM citrate buffer pH 6.0 recommended)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
HSP60-1 reacts with Heat Shock Protein 60 or HSPD1, found in mitochondria. A wide variety of environmental and pathophysiological stressful conditions trigger the synthesis of a family of proteins known as heat shock proteins (HSP's), more appropriately called as Stress Response Proteins (SRP's). HSP60 is a potential antigen in a number of autoimmune diseases. In human arthritis and in experimentally induced arthritis in animals, disease development coincides with the development of immune reactivity directed against not only bacterial HSP60, but also against its mammalian.
Positive control: HeLa or HepG2 cells. Synovial biopsies from patients with juvenile chronic arthritis. Synovial lining layer is strongly positive for hsp60. Carcinomas.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.