anti-Keratin 13+10 mouse monoclonal, EBS-IF-003, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF, IHC and WB
- Reacts with cat, dog and human
- Isotype: IgG2a kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC, WB|
|Reactivity||Cat, Dog, Human|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Cytoskeleton preparation from HeLa cells|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:25-1:50 (2-4 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:25-1:50 (2-4 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM citrate buffer pH 6.0 recommended)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||1-2 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml, fix cells in 4% PFA for 10 min at 4°C, permeabilize with 0.2% saponin or digitonon vor 15 min at 4°C|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
EBS-IF-003 reacts with 53 kDa (CK13) and 56.6 kDa (CK10) cytokeratin proteins as indicated by immunoblotting. On formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections EBS-IF-003 recognizes only CK13. On cryostat sections EBS-IF-003 serves as differentiation-related marker of all stratified epithelia; it stains all suprabasal cells in both cornifying and non-cornifying stratified epithelia and more differentiated cells of squamous carcinomas. In paraffin sections EBS-IF-003 does not stain CK10 positive, CK13 negative epithelia, as for example epidermis.
Positive control: A431, HeLa, MCF7 cells. Tonsil, esophageal or bladder carcinoma.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.