anti-Keratin K20 mouse monoclonal, IT-Ks20.5, lyophilized, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ICC/IF, IHC and WB
- Reacts with human and pig
- Isotype: IgG2a
|Application||ICC/IF, IHC, WB|
|Storage before reconstitution||2-8°C until indicated expiry date|
|Storage after reconstitution||Up to 3 months at 2-8°C; long term storage in aliquots at -20°C; avoid freeze/thaw cycles|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Electrophoretically purified keratin K20 from human intestinal mucosa|
|Concentration||50 µg/ml after reconstitution with 1ml dist. water
|Formulation||Lyophilized; reconstitute in 1 ml dist. water (final solution contains 0.09% sodium azide, 0.5% BSA in PBS buffer, pH 7.4)|
|UniprotID||P35900 (Human), Q29218 (Pig)|
|Synonym||Keratin, type I cytoskeletal 20, Cytokeratin-20, CK-20, Keratin-20, K20, Protein IT, KRT20|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||Assay dependent|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||Assay dependent|
|Western Blot (WB)||Assay dependent|
IT-Ks 20.5 represents an excellent marker for certain types of carcinomas such as adenocarcinomas of the colon, transitional cell carcinomas of the bladder and Merkel cell tumors of the skin. Very sensitive detection of intestestinal and gastric foveolar epithelium, urothelial umbrella cells, Merkel cells of epidermis as well as tumors originating therefrom (e.g. primary and metastatic colorectal carcinoma). Adenocarcinomas of breast, lung, endometrium and ovary (non-mucinous) as well as neuroendocrine tumors of the lung are essentially negative.
Polypeptide recognized: protein IT (keratin K20; Mr 46,000; formerly also designated cytokeratin 20).
Reactivity on cultured cell lines: HT-29, LoVo, DLD-1, SW 1116, CaCo-2, RT-4.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.
- Purified, lyophilized
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, IHC and WB
- Reacts with human, mouse and pig
- Isotype: IgG1
- Purified, prediluted
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for IHC and WB
- Reacts with human and mouse
- Isotpye: IgG2a