anti-Klebsiella aerogens K15 mouse monoclonal, EBS-I-101, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with K. aerogenes K15
- Isotype: IgG3 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Reactivity||K. aerogenes K15|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Klebsiella aerogenes K15 purified polysaccharide|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
Klebsiella refers to a genus of extremely common, non-motile, Gram-negative bacteria that are encased by a prominent polysaccharide-based capsule and are capable of lactose fermentation and nitrogen fixation under anaerobic conditions. Occurring naturally in soil and in the normal flora of the skin, mouth and intestines, Klebsiella bacteria can cause a wide range of diseases, including soft tissue infections, septicemia, urinary tract infections and, most notably, pneumonia. Klebsiella exists as dozens of different serologically classified strains, which differ in their capsule composition. Klebsiella K15 is one of the many serotypes of Klebsiella bacteria. EBS-I-101 is specific for Klebsiella aerogenes K15 polysaccharide and only reacts with Klebsiella capsular serotype 15 (K15) NCTC 9135.
Positive control: Klebsiella species capsular serotype 15 (K15) NCTC 9135.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.