anti-Ku-86 mouse monoclonal, J15, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ICC/IF, IHC and WB
- Reacts with human and monkey
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||ICC/IF, IHC, WB|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||A431 cells (human epidermoid carcinoma)|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||X-ray repair cross-complementing protein 5, EC 3.6.4.-, 86 kDa subunit of Ku antigen, ATP-dependent DNA helicase 2 subunit 2, ATP-dependent DNA helicase II 80 kDa subunit, CTC box-binding factor 85 kDa subunit, CTC85, CTCBF, DNA repair protein XRCC5, Ku80, Ku86, Lupus Ku autoantigen protein p86, Nuclear factor IV, Thyroid-lupus autoantigen, TLAA, X-ray repair complementing defective repair in Chinese hamster cells 5, double-strand-break rejoining, XRCC5, G22P2
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
J15 recognizes an epitope within aa 490 to 707 of the 86 kDa subunit of Ku protein, involved in Pol II-directed transcription by virtue of its DNA binding activity, serving as the regulatory component of the DNA-associated protein kinase that phosphorylates Pol II and transcription factor Sp. Ku proteins also activate transcription from the U1 small nuclear RNA and the human transferrin receptor gene promoters. It serves as autoantigen in patients with rheumatic diseases.
Positive control: A431, HeLa cells.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.