anti-Legionella pneumophila Type 1 mouse monoclonal, EBS-I-104, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with L. pneumophila serogroup 1
- Isotype: IgG3 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Reactivity||L. pneumophila serogroup 1|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Sonicated Legionella pneumophila type 1|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
LP46 reacts with serogroup 1 (SG1) from the Pontiac 1, Benidorm and Knoxville strains. It reacts with SG1 from the Philadelphia strain. No reactivity with other serogroups or with L. erythra, L. dumoffii, or Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Legionella pneumophila is a flagellated Gram-negative bacterium found primarily in warm water environments. Legionella pneumophila causes a type of pneumonia called Legionnaire disease and a milder condition called Pontiac fever. Infection is acquired through inhalation of the microorganism in water mists (e.g. from air conditioning, cooling towers, whirlpool spas and showers mists). A number of risk factors for acquiring Legionnaire disease have been identified, including age, smoking, chronic lung disease, cancer, and immunosuppression.
Positive control: L. pneumophila type 1 extract or infected cells or tissue.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.