anti-M13/fd/F1 Filamentous Phages mouse monoclonal, B62-FE2, lyophilized, purified, sample
- Purified, lyophilized
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, phage display, IEM and WB
- Reacts with filamentous phages F1, filamentous phages fd and filamentous phages M13
- Isotype: IgG2b
|Application||ELISA, IEM, Phage display, WB|
|Reactivity||Filamentous phages F1, Filamentous phages M13, Filamentous phages fd|
|Storage before reconstitution||2-8°C until indicated expiry date|
|Storage after reconstitution||Up to 3 months at 2-8°C; long term storage in aliquots at -20°C; avoid freeze/thaw cycles|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Fd phages from E. coli F+ strain (JM109)|
|Concentration||50 µg/ml after reconsitution with 1 ml dist. water
|Formulation||Lyophilized; reconstitute in 1 ml dist. water (final solution contains 0.09% sodium azide, 0.5% BSA in PBS buffer, pH 7.4)|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immuno Electron Microscopy (IEM)||Assay dependent|
|Phage Display||Assay dependent (detection limit: 1E+07 phage particles)|
|Western Blot (WB)||Assay dependent|
B62-FE2 binds to an epitope on pVIII (phage coat protein) covering the N-terminal region of g8p AEGDDPAKAAFDSLQASAT (Kneissel et al. 1999).
Kneissel, S. et al. Epitope structures recognised by antibodies against the major coat protein (g8p) of filamentous bacteriophage fd (Inoviridae). J. Mol. Biol. 288, 21-8 (1999).
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.
- Helper phage for phage display
- Tool for isolation of recombinant antibodies, proteins and peptides
- Increased panning efficiency
- Panning with reduced amount of panning antigen
- Identification of high and low affinity binders