anti-MRP14/S100A9/calgranulin B mouse monoclonal, 47-8D3, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF, IHC and WB
- Reacts with cat, dog, goat, guinea pig, horse, human, monkey, pig, rabbit and rat
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC, WB|
|Reactivity||Cat, Dog, Goat, Guinea pig, Horse, Human, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit, Rat|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Human peripheral blood monocyte components derived by affinity chromatography with Sepharose 4B coupled to rabbit monocyte antibodies|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|UniprotID||A0A452EXE8 (Goat), H0UWS6 (Guinea pig), F6T046 (Horse), P06702 (Human), F6Q697 (Pig), P50117 (Rabbit), P50117 (Rabbit), P50116 (Rat)|
|Synonym||Protein S100-A9, Calgranulin-B, Calprotectin L1H subunit, Leukocyte L1 complex heavy chain, Migration inhibitory factor-related protein 14, MRP-14, p14, S100 calcium-binding protein A9, S100A9, CAGB, CFAG, MRP14|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM citrate buffer pH 6.0 or digestion with trypsin at 1 mg/ml PBS recommended)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||1-2 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml, fix cells in 4% PFA for 10 min at 4°C, permeabilize with 0.2% saponin or digitonin for 15 min at 4°C|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
47-8D3 reacts with macrophages and detects the well-known leukocyte L1, a cystic fibrosis antigen. Detecting a single protein band of 14 kDa in Western blots of lysates of human monocytes and granulocytes, the antigen was identified as the calcium-binding protein MRP14, which is a member of the S100 family involved a.o. in regulating the cell cycle. MRP14 is also implicated in the abnormal differentiation of myeloid cells in the stroma of cancer. It is further found on squamous mucosal epithelia. When associated with MRP8 it forms the heterodimer calprotectin.
Positive control: monocytes, macrophages, granulocytes.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.