anti-Penicillin mouse monoclonal, Pen 9, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA
- Reacts with Penicillin
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Benzylpenicilloyl group of penicillium, using a penicilloyl-protein (transferrin) conjugate|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
Pen 9 reacts mainly with the thiazolidin ring of penicillin, but not with the lactam ring. The nature of the side chain in the penicilloyl group does not affect antibody binding as was shown by testing Pen 9 against benzylpenicillin, ampicillin, amoxillin and 6-aminopenicillanic acid. The presence of carrier protein is not essential for the presentation of the antigen associated with Pen 9.
Positive control: Penicillin.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.
- HRP conjugate
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA and phage display
- Reacts with filamentous phages F1, filamentous phages fd and filamentous phages M13
- Isotype: IgG2b