anti-Perilipin 5 mouse monoclonal, MLDP-130.336, supernatant
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for IEM, IHC and WB
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG1
|Application||IEM, IHC, WB|
|Purification||Hybridoma cell culture supernatant|
|Storage||Short term at 2-8°C; long term storage in aliquots at -20°C; avoid freeze/thaw cycles|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Recombinant peptide (aa 1-463), purified from E. coli|
|Formulation||Contains 0.09% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Perilipin-5, Lipid storage droplet protein 5, PLIN5, LSDP5, OXPAT, PAT-1|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||Ready-to-use|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||Ready-to-use (microwave treatment recommended)|
|Immuno Electron Microscopy (IEM)||Assay dependent|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:10|
Polypeptide reacting: MLDP = myocardial lipid droplet protein (also described as OXPAT/PAT-1 and perilipin 5 / PLIN5), MW 50,844 (calculated from aa sequence data); apparent Mr 52,000 (after SDS-PAGE).
MLDP / PLIN5 pertains to the PLIN/PAT-family proteins, covering the surface of cytoplasmic lipid droplets and sharing a homologous domain called PAT. Additional PLIN/PAT proteins include adipophilin (ADRP/PLIN2), perilipin (PLIN1), and TIP47 (PLIN3) which are expressed in differentiation-related stages of lipid metabolism.
MLDP / PLIN5 is positively detected in heart and skeletal muscle.
Reactivity on cultured cell lines: Caco-2, PLC
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.