anti-Pneumocystis jirovecii mouse monoclonal, PRO225, lyophilized, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for IHC, ICC/IF and WB
- Reacts with P. carinii
- Isotype: IgG2b
|Application||ICC/IF, IHC, WB|
|Storage||Short term at 2-8°C; long term storage in aliquots at -20°C; avoid freeze/thaw cycles|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Pneumocystis jiroveci (P. carinii) isolates|
|Concentration||100 µg/ml after reconstitution with 1 ml dist. water|
|Formulation||Lyophilized; reconstitute in 1 ml dist. water (final solution contains 0.09% sodium azide, 0.5% BSA in PBS buffer, pH 7.4)|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:20|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:20|
|Western Blot (WB)||Assay dependent|
PRO225 antibody reacts specifically with P. jiroveci (P. carinii) pneumonia, staining cysts as well as trophozoite present in biopsy material, bronchial lavage and induced sputum samples. For bronchial lavage and induced sputum samples pretreatment of samples with 0.3% dithiothreitol or sputolysin is recommended.
In Western blotting analysis the antibody identifies 2 antigens at 65/67 kDa of P. jiroveci (P. carinii).
The antibody is also reactive with P. jiroveci (P. carinii) isolates from rat.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.