anti-Proliferation Marker mouse monoclonal, IPO-38, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, IHC, IP and WB
- Reacts with human, mouse and rat
- Isotype: IgM kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||ELISA, IHC, IP, WB|
|Reactivity||Human, Mouse, Rat|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Spleen cells of a patient with hairy cell leukemia|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|UniprotID||P46013 (Human), E9PVX6 (Mouse), Q5RJM0 (Rat)|
|Synonym||Proliferation marker protein Ki-67, Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody Ki-67, Antigen KI-67, Antigen Ki67, MKI67
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM citrate buffer pH 6.0 recommended)|
|Immunoprecipitation (IP)||Assay dependent|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
IPO-38 reacts with a 12-14 kDa protein, as found in Western blots of Raji cells, and appears in the mitotic cycle earlier than Ki-67. Lymphocytes, induced to early G1 phase by 12h exposure to PHA, will become positive while non-stimulated lymphocytes remain negative. Mononuclear cells and granulocytes of healthy donors are negative, while various forms of leukemia and lymphoma including Hodgkin’s disease are positive for IPO-38, as are many solid tumors such as some breast, gastric and colonic cancers for which it may serve as tumor progression marker.
Positive control: Raji cells.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.