anti-Rabies Virus mouse monoclonal, RAb-50, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC and WB
- Reacts with rabies virus SAD-Vnukovo and Pitman-Moore strains
- Isotype: IgG2b kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, WB|
|Reactivity||Rabies virus SAD-Vnukovo and Pitman-Moore strains|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Purified virions of rabies virus, first of SAD-Vnukovo strain, followed by Pitman-Moore strain|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
RAb-50 reacts with SAD-Vnukovo and Pitman-Moore strains of rabies virus. It shows conformation dependent specificity for the viral envelope glycoprotein. In immunofluorescence test, SAD-Vnukovo strain is recognized by the antibody, while in Western blot, both strains are recognized by the antibody. In ELISA only SAD-Vnukovo strain is recognized. RAb-50 can neutralize the CVS strain of rabies virus.
Positive control: SAD-Vnukovo or Pitman-Moore vicious or infected cells.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.