anti-Ribonucleoproteins mouse monoclonal, 58-15, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with human and rat
- Isotype: IgM kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|UniprotID||P22626 (Human), A7VJC2 (Rat)|
|Synonym||Heterogeneous nuclear ribonucleoproteins A2/B1, hnRNP A2/B1, HNRNPA2B1, HNRPA2B1|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:25-1:50 (2-4 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:25-1:50 (2-4 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM citrate buffer pH 6.0 or digestion with trypsin at 1 mg/ml PBS recommended)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||1-2 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml, fix cells in 4% PFA for 10 min at 4°C, permeabilize with 0.2% saponin or digitonin for 15 min at 4°C|
58-15 recognizes riboncleoproteins (RNP), found predominantly in nuclear ribonucleoprotein (nRNP) particles, one of the main components of nucleoli. It identifies cells active in the cell cycle and, hence, can be used to measure the mitotic activity of cell populations. Since the antibody can be used in paraffin embedded tissue sections, it can identify actively cycling cells within routinely fixed tissue specimens. 58-15 can be considered a pan nRNP antibody. Pan nRNP antibodies provide detection for a range of RNP proteins.
Positive control: Jurkat cells, K-562 cells, spleen.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.