anti-Serratia marcescens mouse monoclonal, EBS-I-105, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with S. marcescens
- Isotype: IgG3 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Total sonicate of Serratia marcescens|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
Serratia marcescens is a species of Gram-negative bacteria in the family Enterobacteriaceae. It is a broad host range pathogen, and is also capable of opportunistic infections of humans. Some strains of S. marcescens are capable of producing a pigment called prodigiosin, which ranges in color from dark red to pale pink. S. marcescens is a rod shaped, motile organism and can grow in temperatures ranging from 5-40°C and in pH levels ranging from pH 5 to pH 9. S. marcescens is involved in hospital-acquired infections, particularly in urinary tract and wound infections. Serratia species cause 1.4% of nosocomial bloodstream infections with an associated mortality of 25% [in USA]. Most S. marcescens strains are resistant to several antibiotics because of the presence of R factors in plasmids.
Positive control: S. marcescens extract or infected cells or tissue.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.