anti-delta Catenin mouse monoclonal, J19, supernatant
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for IHC and WB
- Reacts with bovine, human, mouse, rat and zebrafish
- Isotype: IgG1
|Purification||Hybridoma cell culture supernatant|
|Reactivity||Bovine, Human, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish|
|Storage||Short term at 2-8°C; long term storage in aliquots at -20°C; avoid freeze/thaw cycles|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Synthetic peptide J6 (corresponding to aa 292-309), coupled to KLH|
|Formulation||Contains 0.09% sodium azide|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||Ready-to-use|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||Ready-to-use (microwave treatment recommended)|
|Western Blot (WB)||Assay dependent|
The mab reacts specifically with neurojungin (delta-catenin, a unique 160 kDa polypeptide of the plakoglobin/armadillo protein family) present in adhering type junctions in the nervous system, primarily expressed in the brain. Delta-catenin also binds to presenilin-1, mutations of this protein are described to play a role in familial Alzheimer’s disease. No cross-reaction with other members of the armadillo/plakoglobin protein family.
Polypeptide reacting: neurojungin (delta-catenin), 160 kDa polypeptide; in endothelia from blood vessels the antibody is positive with a 300 kDa polypeptide.
Reactivity on cultured cell lines: murine cell line A1B2, A431 stably transfected with neurojungin cDNA.
Positive control: murine brain, retina.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.