anti-p97 ATPase mouse monoclonal, 58.13.3, lyophilized, purified
- Purified, lyophilized
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for WB
- Reacts with human, rabbit, rat and xenopus
- Isotype: IgG1
|Reactivity||Human, Rabbit, Rat, Xenopus|
|No reactivity||Budding yeast Cdc48p|
|Storage before reconstitution||2-8°C until indicated expiry date|
|Storage after reconstitution||Up to 3 months at 2-8°C; long term storage in aliquots at -20°C; avoid freeze/thaw cycles|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||15S Mg2+ ATPase complex purified from Xenopus laevis ovary|
|Concentration||50 µg/ml after reconstitution with 1 ml dist. water
|Formulation||Lyophilized; reconstitute in 1 ml dist. water (final solution contains 0.09% sodium azide, 0.5% BSA in PBS buffer, pH 7.4)|
|UniprotID||P55072 (Human), G1SR03 (Rabbit), P46462 (Rat)|
|Synonym||Transitional endoplasmic reticulum ATPase, TER ATPase, EC 184.108.40.206, 15S Mg(2+-ATPase p97 subunit, Valosin-containing protein, VCP, VCP|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||Not recommended|
|Immunoprecipitation (IP)||Not recommended|
|Western Blot (WB)||Assay dependent|
p97 ATPase/VCP (also described as valosin-containing protein) is implicated in homotypic membrane fusion events and is related to the N-ethyl maleimide-sensitive fusion protein NSF/Sec18p.
The antibody reacts with the p97 subunit of 15S Mg2+-ATPase. p97/VCP is involved in ubiquitin-proteasome dependent protein degradation processes and involvement was also found e.g. in the formation of neuronal inclusion bodies in neuro-degenerative diseseases (e.g. Parkinson's disease).
Positive control: immunoblots with protein extracts from all vertebrate tissues and cells.
Reactivity on cultured cell lines: all vertebrate cells and tissues tested so far: e.g. Xenopus laevis; rabbit, rat, human; does not crossreact with the corresponding protein in budding yeast (Cdc48p).
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.