anti-Proteasome 26S P32 Subunit mouse monoclonal, P32 (26S-161), supernatant
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ICC/IF and WB
- Reacts with human, mouse, rat and rat kangaroo
- Isotype: IgG1
|Purification||Hybridoma cell culture supernatant|
|Reactivity||Human, Mouse, Rat, Rat kangaroo|
|Storage||Short term at 2-8°C; long term storage in aliquots at -20°C; avoid freeze/thaw cycles|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||26S complexes of Xenopus laevis oocytes|
|Formulation||Contains 0.09% sodium azide|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||Ready-to-use|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:1,000|
Recognizes the 20S subcomplex within the 26S hetero-oligomeric protein complex and the free cytosolic form of 20S cylinder particles; the epitope is resistant to formaldehyde fixation (up to 4%). P32 (26S-161) is not suitable for immunoprecipitation.
Polypeptide reacting: p32 subunit of 20S cylinder particles.
Reactivity in cultured cell lines: XLKE-A6 (Xenopus), PLC, MCF-7, A431, CaCo (human); 3T3 (mouse); RV (rat); Ptk2 (rat kangaroo).
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.