anti-Pmel17/gp100 mouse monoclonal, EBS-O-147, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with horse and human
- Isotype: IgG2b kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Fresh metatstatic melanotic melanoma cell membranes|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Melanocyte protein PMEL, ME20-M, ME20M, Melanocyte protein Pmel 17, Melanocytes lineage-specific antigen GP100, Melanoma-associated ME20 antigen, P1, P100, Premelanosome protein, Silver locus protein homolog [Cleaved into: M-alpha, 95 kDa melanocyte-specific secreted glycoprotein, P26, Secreted melanoma-associated ME20 antigen, ME20-S, ME20S; M-beta], PMEL, D12S53E, PMEL17, SILV|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM citrate buffer pH 6.0 recommended)|
EBS-O-147 recognizes an intracellular antigen (innerside of the membrane of melanosomes in cultured cells) of 90-100 kDa in cells of the melanocyte lineage (gp100 as well as related pMel17). It is positive with skin melanomas, choroidal melanomas, uveal melanomas, melanoma metastases, skin melanocytes, common and dysplastic nevi, negative with all other tumors and normal tissues also with intradermal nevi and normal adult melanocytes.
Positive control: SK-MEL-28 or melanoma.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.