anti-CD100 mouse monoclonal, EBS-CD-045, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with human, monkey and mouse
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Reactivity||Human, Monkey, Mouse|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||PHA stimulated PBL|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|UniprotID||Q92854 (Human), O09126 (Mouse)|
|Synonym||Semaphorin-4D, A8, BB18, GR3, CD antigen CD100, SEMA4D, C9orf164, CD100, SEMAJ
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
EBS-CD-045 reacts with human CD100, a 150 kDa homodimer cell-surface antigen that is expressed on resting and PHA-stimulated T-cells. It is absent from bone marrow, erythrocytes, eosinophils and endothelial cells. The protein is weakly expressed on NK-cells, EBV transformed B-cells, monocytes and tumor T-cell lines. It plays a role in homotypic cell adhesion and in T-cell activation.
Positive control: Daudi, Raji, HUT-78, Kg1a and U937 cells, PBL, tonsil and lymph node.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.