anti-CD18 mouse monoclonal, 68-5A5, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF, IHC and WB
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG2a kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC, WB|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Stimulated human leucocytes|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Integrin beta-2, Cell surface adhesion glycoproteins LFA-1/CR3/p150,95 subunit beta, Complement receptor C3 subunit beta, CD antigen CD18, ITGB2, CD18, MFI7|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
It recognizes a transmembrane glycoprotein of 95 kDa, identified as CD18 or integrin-2 (Workshop III). It complexes non-covalently with either L, M, or X integrin (CD11a, b, or c) to form the heterodimers. LFA-1, MAC-1, and p150,95, respectively. LFA-1 is the receptor for three members of the Ig supergene family of proteins, ICAM-1 (CD54, ICCAM-2 (CD102), and Mac-1 and p150,95 bind to ICAM-1, fibrinogen, and IC3b. ICAM-3 (CD50). CD18/CD11 heterodimeric molecules are involved with cell/cell and cell/extracellular adhesion in immune and inflammatory responses. This Mab blocks these cellular interactions. 68-5A5 was clustered at the IIIrd International Workshop on human leucocyte differentiation antigens.
Positive control: human PBL and tonsil.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.