anti-CD61 mouse monoclonal, EBS-CD-034, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgM kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Stimulated human PBMC’s|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Integrin beta-3, Platelet membrane glycoprotein IIIa, GPIIIa, CD antigen CD61, ITGB3, GP3A|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
EBS-CD-034 reacts with a complex of CD41 and CD61, i.e. alpha IIb integrin and the integrin beta chain. The MW of the GPIIIa is 105 kDa unreduced and 90 kDa reduced. The integrin beta 3 chain can also form a complex called the vitronectin receptor with integrin alpha V: the CD51/CD61 complex. Ligands are fibrinogen, fibronectin, von Willebrand factor, vitronectin and thrombospondin. Residues 237-248 of GPIIIa or CD61 are critical in adhesive protein binding. The CD51/CD61 complex is also found on endothelial cells, some B-cells, monocytes/macrophages and tumor cells.
Positive control: U937, KG1a, HEL cells, human platelets in lymph nodes or tonsils.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.