anti-Lassa Virus GP2 mouse monoclonal, EBS-I-304, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC and WB
- Reacts with Lassa Virus
- Isotype: IgG1 kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, WB|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Gamma rays inactivated strain LASV|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Western Blot (WB)||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
Lassa virus is a member of the Arenaviridae and causes Lassa fever in predominantly West Afrika. The main reservoir is formed by local rodents. Up to half a million people are estimated to attract the disease yearly and mortality rates may reach as much as 50%. Viral proteins, coded within two ambisense RNA strands, include GP1, GP2, NP, polymerase and Z matrix protein. EBS-I-304 reacts with GP2, which connects the viral envelope to NP and Z matrix proteins found in the core.
Positive control: cells, serum or tissues infected with Lassa virus.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at email@example.com.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.