anti-CD45RA mouse monoclonal, 158-4D3, purified
- Mouse monoclonal
- Suitable for FACS, ICC/IF and IHC
- Reacts with human
- Isotype: IgG2a kappa
|Quantity||1 ml (100 µg/ml)|
|Application||FACS, ICC/IF, IHC|
|Intended use||Research use only|
|Immunogen||Stimulated human leucocytes|
|Formulation||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide|
|Synonym||Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C, EC 184.108.40.206, Leukocyte common antigen, L-CA, T200, CD antigen CD45, PTPRC, CD45|
|Tested applications||Tested dilutions|
|Immunocytochemistry (ICC)/ Immunofluorescence (IF)||1:100-1:200 (0.5-1.0 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - frozen||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml)|
|Immunohistochemistry (IHC) - paraffin||1:50-1:100 (1-2 µg/ml; microwave treatment in 10 mM citrate buffer pH 6.0 recommended)|
|Flow Cytometry (FACS)||0.5-1.0 µg/million cells in 0.1 ml|
CD45 glycoprotein have various molecular weights on various cell types: B-cell 240 kDa, thymocytes 180 kDa, T-cell multiple bands. Reduced in PAGE gels: 180 and 240 kDa. Relevant epitopes are termed CD45RA (exon 4), CD45 RB (exon 5, CD45RC (exon 6) and CD45R or CD45RO (exons 4-6 spliced out). 158-4D3 was clustered in Boston at the Vth International CD workshop as anti CD45RA, useful to differentiate "naive" T-cells from activated (CD45R0+ve) T-cells, or to differentiate T-cell lymphomas (CD45R0+ve) from B-cell lymphomas (CD45RA+ve).
Positive control: Daudi, Raji, IM9 and human lymphocytes. Human lymph node and tonsil.
Q & A's
0 of 0 reviews
The concentration of purified antibodies is mentioned on the datasheet.
For prediluted antibodies the concentration may vary from lot to lot. The concentration of these antibodies is not mentioned on the datasheet and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The supernatant format contains FCS proteins from cell culture medium supplemented with FCS.
The serum antibodies contain other proteins present in serum.
- Supernatant and supernatant concentrate: This format contains hybridoma cell culture supernatant. The antibody is not purified and the antibody concentration is not determined. The antibody concentration may vary from lot to lot. Therefore we recommend to titrate the optimal concentration for the application used for each new lot.
- Lyophilized, purified: This format contains purified antibody in lyophilized form. The reconstitution of this antibody is described in the datasheet. The buffer composition after reconstitution is also mentioned on the datasheet.
- Liquid, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. The concentration is mentioned on the datasheet.
- Prediluted, purified: This format contains purified antibody in liquid format. Most antibodies in this format are diluted to be ready-to-use for IHC with standard tissue. But some antibodies of this format need further dilution for IHC. This is mentioned on the datasheet.
Most of our liquid antibodies and reconstituted lyophilized antibodies may be stored for short term storage (up to 3 month) at 2-8°C. For long term storage we recommend to store the antibody at -20°C in aliquots. Please avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
Most of our conjugated antibodies should be stored at 2-8°C.
The individual storage conditions are mentioned on the datasheet.